Winter 2022 Tulum Yoga Retreat
Ignite Your Inner Fire
February 5th - 12th, 2022
Niyama Yoga Shalas are proud to offer our Winter 2022 Retreat to the magical destination of Tulum, Mexico!
Tulum has been called Zama, meaning City of Dawn, because it faces the most beautiful sunrises in the Mayan riviera.
Our Tulum Yoga Retreat is situated on the Caribbean coastline of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula. Tulum is known for its beaches and Mayan Healers. Its majestic, inspirational surroundings are thought to cleanse the soul and free the mind.
Our program will ignite our inner fire. In Ayurveda, this is known as creating Tapas within the physical body. We will lead participants through carefully curated methods of releasing the physical, emotional and spiritual imbalances that create dis-ease in the human body. Through the physical practice we will “stir the internal pot” and through mindful exercises we will create balance, ease of thought and wellness.
Our group will enjoy the gorgeous beaches of Tulum, have plenty of rest and relaxation time as well as venture off site for some amazing excursions. We will be the exclusive guests of the resort with no other groups or guests permitted on the premises. In our Tulum yoga retreat, you will have as much alone time as desired or the opportunity to spend time with like-minded individuals.
Our 7 Night / 8 Day Tulum Yoga Retreat Includes:
· 7 nights in a 5-star boutique resort on the turquoise beaches of Tulum
· Luxury accommodations, all beach front, in gorgeous traditional Mayan Casitas
· 3 health-conscious meals per day
· Open bar all day / every day (11-4pm)
· Daily yoga asana, meditation, targeted workshops around our retreat theme all led by the Niyama Tribe and our special guest teacher, Tiffany Howard from Northern Florida who is also a Certified Level 2 Integral Sound Therapy Facilitator.
· Excursion – we have decided to create a fully packed 1-day excursion that will enable us to properly experience the Mayan Culture as well as experience some very special events while also not taking away from our main priority which is yoga and relaxation. The excursion will be approximately 7 hours (more than likely on the Wednesday of the trip). Details below (see Mystical Night_Temazcal).
· Transportation to / from Cancun International Airport to our resort
o In order to qualify, you must be arrive at the same time as the group or be on the same flight (more details below)
· Access to private spa treatments on site or off site, private on-site Reiki Healing sessions with a Reiki Master who is part of the Niyama Tribe
Mystical Night – Temazcal – Clear Your Mind / Clean Your Body
· Transportation to/from our resort with our private tour guide
· Visit to the amazing Tulum Cenote Caves where we will visit the underground caves and rivers. We will snorkel and swim and see the most amazing creatures and surroundings the eyes could imagine! The cenote will remain open for our leisure.
· Visit to a Mayan Village where a Shamanic Ceremony will happen
· Visit to a Temazcal – a traditional Mexican ceremony that encourages one to look internally, release past “scars” and cleanse / detox the spirit and body.
· Enjoy homemade dinner made by the Mayan village we will be visiting
Tulum Yoga Retreat Accommodation Choices & Pricing:
*Please note that all accommodations are beach front and all prices noted are per person.
*Price differences reflect differences in room size and number of steps to the ocean.
*If you would like a private King room, that is possible. However, it would be double the prices listed below.
Double Room / Private Bathroom $1900-$2000
Double Room / Private Bathroom / Loft $2500
Double Room / Private Bathroom / Patio $2250
Double Room / Private Bathroom / Tree House $2550
*Non-Refundable Deposit of $500 Required to Reserve your spot (which will go towards your Tulum yoga retreat tuition)
*Payment plans are available as follows:
4 payments equally divided with final payment due no later than September 30, 2021 (starting June 1st)
5 payments equally divided with final payment due no later than October 29, 2021 (starting June 1st)
*Upon commitment to the retreat, no refunds will be provided. However, if we are able to fill your spot with someone on the waitlist, we will try our best to accommodate you.
Our Assistant Instructors for our Tulum yoga retreat are Stacy Campoli, Manager of our New Jersey Niyama Yoga Shalas, and Tiffany Howard.
Tiffany Howard's Bio:
RYT-200, Level 2 Integral Sound Therapist, Yin Yoga Certified, Level One Baptiste Training
Tiffany started yoga in search of the benefits it had to offer. With only a few yoga classes under her belt, she signed up for Baptiste Yoga teacher training in 2017 to learn more and commit to a consistent practice. The first class left her sore and frustrated, but something kept pulling her to come back. The yoga was sweaty and challenging; while it was not love at first sight, each practice left her with a sense of belonging and so much love.
Her love of yoga and the beautiful communities it creates has grown exponentially over the years. She strives to create an environment that is welcoming, fun, challenging, and empowering. She believes our mats are the perfect space to peel back the layers and get to know ourselves on a deeper level.
Tiffany is a Jacksonville, FL native who enjoys running, baking, exploring new places, and spending time with her pup and husband.
Not Included in the Tulum Yoga Retreat:
Currently airfare is VERY low, thus we recommend booking the flight ASAP to take advantage of the low rates.
In order to be included in our transportation to/from the Cancun airport, you need to either be on the recommended flight or ensure that you arrive to the Cancun airport at the same time.
Spa treatments or private healing sessions
*Please note, many have already booked flights from Newark International Airport to Cancun, Mexico on the following flights:
February 5th, 2022
EWR to Cancun, Mexico
United Flight #1987
6:32am Depart – 10:45am Arrival
February 12th, 2022
Cancun, Mexico to EWR
United Flight #1047
1:10pm Depart – 4:52pm Arrival
For more info or to book please get in touch.
To join the waitlist please get in touch